Who we are looking for
A creative student with initial experiences in marketing and design of websites. Demanding tasks are transferred directly to you. You will have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas. If you are interested in the topics AI and robotics, you are right with us.
- Design concepts for the user interfaces of our products
- Further development of presentations and flyers of our products
- Creation of image and video material of our products and integration into website/flyer/product demos
- Company presentation on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Website maintenance
- Advanced studies/training in media design, web design, information technology or the like
- You enjoy working creatively, independently and as a team player.
- You are pragmatic and want to implement your own concepts and ideas.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English.
What we offer
- An exciting field of activity with personal responsibility and creative scope for creativity
- Training and mentoring by experienced software developers
- Supervision of own projects with the possibility of permanent employment or other forms of further employment
- Real startup experience in a friendly team in a modern office in Düsseldorf