Who we are looking for
A team-oriented computer vision engineer who enjoys translating the findings of current research into a functional product while growing and learning. Demanding tasks are transferred directly to you. You will have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas. If you work solution-oriented and independently and are excited about AI and Robotics as much as we are, you are a perfect fit.
- Development of our core set of Computer Vision algorithms
- Carrying out numerical studies to evaluate algorithm performance
- Expansion of our cloud-based software infrastructure for distributed training of neural networks
- Supporting our production team in integrating new algorithms into the customer-facing API
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related field with specialization in Computer Vision/Machine Learning
- Relevant professional experience is advantageous.
- Experience with (3D) object recognition is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of Python, C/C++, and/or CUDA
- Familiarity with common development methods and tools (Git, TDD, Scrum, etc.) is a plus.
- You work independently and are a team player.
- You are highly motivated, willing to learn, and want to take on responsibility.
What we offer
- An exciting field of work in future growth areas (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics, Industry 4.0)
- Central role in growing deep-tech startup with great development opportunities
- Open startup culture in a friendly team in a modern office in Düsseldorf
- Flexible working time/location models
- Competitive salary with participation in the company’s success