Who we are looking for
A team-oriented developer who enjoys learning. Demanding tasks are transferred directly to you. You will have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas. If you work solution-oriented, independently and have fun with the topics AI and robotics, you are right with us.
- Design and implement scalable backend infrastructure (HTTP layer) running Computer Vision microservices
- Grow and lead team of backend developers
- Agile implementation of features from product roadmap for our robot programming solution Rüstflex
- Creation of individual software according to customer requirements
- Completed studies with focus on computer science, a comparable education or relevant professional experience
- Safe mastery of common development methods and tools (Git, TDD, Scrum, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of DevOps (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- You are customer-oriented a team player.
- You are pragmatic and want to implement your own ideas (also with the customer).
What we offer
- An exciting field of activity with personal responsibility and room to manoeuvre
- Steep learning curve in future growth areas (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics, Industry 4.0)
- Central role in growing deep tech startup with great development opportunities
- Open startup culture in a friendly team in a modern office in Düsseldorf
- Flexible working time/location models
- Competitive salary with profit participation in the company’s development